Residential Access Privilege Pass
Welcome to the Geelong Golf Club Residential Estate (GGCRE) where you have access to Geelong Golf Club's 9-hole golf course, superbly maintained with well-groomed fairways.
Our golf facilities include a practice range, pro shop, kiosk and beer garden, as well as access to PGA-qualified golf professional services.
As a resident of the Geelong Golf Club Residential Estate, you have access to:
- Each OC Lot will be issued with 2 golf access passes entitling any 2 nominated persons residing in the OC Member’s home rights to play golf free of charge at times specified by the Golf Manager.
- Any person using a golf access pass must at all times adhere to the Golf Manager’s rules for play and conduct. Failure to do so entitles the Golf Manager to direct the person to leave the course immediately.
- The OC Manager (Harcourts) has the authority to cancel or suspend without notice any OC Member’s golf access passes if that OC Member has not paid all due OC fees and levies.
- To book a round as an OC Member, please call the Pro Shop on 4210 1010
- Print and complete the RAPP application form HERE and provide photo identification with Lot Number upon submission at the Pro Shop.
We look forward to welcoming you to Geelong Golf Club and all it has to offer. If you have any further questions, please reach out to the Pro Shop or complete the enquiry form below.
Join the Golf Club
Geelong Golf club welcomes all new members - from beginners to elite golfers! Join the Club and extend your Resident's Access Privilege Pass with:
- Seven-day access to the course
- Discounted green fee rates for guests
- Range ball buckets at discounted prices
- Golflink handicap, Golf Australia affiliation and insurance
- Ability to participate in club competitions and club championships
- AUD$150 Joining fee
- AUD$150.00 per year
Policies and Guildelines
- Membership Protection Policy
- Guildlines for the Promotion of Equal Qpportunity for Women and Girls in Golf
- The 7 Pillars of Inclusion Program
- Golf Cart Licence Agreement