Share your shots for your chance to WIN*!
Share your shots is here!
Just because we're stuck in isolation, doesn't mean we can't share our shots from afar and stay connected with one another. Golf as we know it will be back soon, but for now, lets hone our skills with some iso-chipping and iso-putting!
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence when it is safe to do so.
Check out our trick shots video here for some #isoinspo
How to enter
Still honing your skills at home? Why not win a year’s supply of golf balls in the process? Whether you’re doing iso-chips, iso-putts or some other kind of extraordinary golf procrastination, we want to see it!
HOW TO ENTER
Step 1: Give us a “Like” on Facebook or Instagram 👍🏼
- FB: @GeelongGolfClub
Step 3: Film it!
Step 4: Post it!
❗ And this is important, tag the video #ShareYourShots and mention @GeelongGolf in your post.
Terms and Conditions of Entry Expand all
What are the conditions of entry?
- To enter the competition, participants must send in a video with their correct details before the contest closing date.
- The #shareyourshots (the “contest”) will run for a period of three (3) weeks on behalf of Belgravia Leisure.The contest will begin on April 27, 2020 at 12:00am (AEST) and ends on May 18, 2020 at 12:00am (AEST) (the “promotion period”). Entries received before or after these dates will be removed from the draw.
- The contest winner will be announced via a Facebook post on the Yarrambat Park Golf Course, Spring Park Golf Course, Keilor Golf Course and Geelong Golf Club Facebook Pages by Saturday 30 December 2020, 12.00pm.
- By entering the “#shareyourshots” contest, you accept and agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of entry.
- All eligible entries will be judged by our selected panel of judges and judged on creativity (40%), skill (30%) and humour (30%). – Panel consists of staff members, including PGA Golf Professional.
- The contest is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 16 years.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies, associated with this promotion, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Entry clips must be golf themed and filmed at the contestants’ personal household and meet the judging criteria. Entrants may be asked to prove this via video call.
- The entrant must undertake the contest at their own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage caused, or suffered by the winner in relation to this competition or the prize.
- Entry video must include the hashtag “#shareyourshots”.
- Contestant must 'Like' their Local Golf Course on Facebook or 'Follow' their Local Golf Course on Instagram. The participating course's social media pages that must be tagged include:
- Yarrambat Park Golf Course
- Keilor Public Golf Course
- Spring Park Golf Course
- Geelong Golf Club.
- If contestant does not have social media, we may accept submissions via email at our discretion. Email entries can be sent to: email@example.com. These will be posted on social media. Please include your nominated participating course for this to be posted to.
- Rights in Submissions Granted by You. By entering the Contest, you hereby grant to Belgravia Leisure a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, fully transferable, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your Submission for any purpose, in whole or in part, in edited, altered or modified form, and in all media now known or hereinafter invented. You hereby agree not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against Belgravia Leisure, or any other person, on the grounds that use of your Submission as provided herein, infringes your rights as a creator of the Submission.
- There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive a prize of 8 dozen golf balls (96 golf balls) of the promoters choice. The prize may not be substituted. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize will be posted to the winner, unless a pick up option is available. One single prize will be awarded to one (1) overall winner across all participating courses nominations. The contest organiser may provide additional local prizes at the course's discretion.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of the end of the contest promotion period. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining, valid entries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.